At The Breakfast Table - Ein Frühstückskörbchen


Dear friends,


whenever possible we bake the morning rolls for our Sunday's breakfast ourselves. I've been unhappy for months when putting these truly delicious rolls into a dull plastic basket, notwithstanding the bright napkins I put in first.

This morning I wasn't unhappy any longer, since I could put the rolls into a pretty new basket!


It was my first attempt turning rope into anything and therefore it's far from perfect, but the rolls did not mind...
  

P.S.1: Got the inspiration here and here.
P.S.2: I'll keep in touch!
  



 

Liebe Freunde,


wir lieben es, die Brötchen fürs sonntägliche Frühstück selbst zu backen - auch wenn das nicht jedes Wochenende möglich ist. Wie dem auch sei, habe ich mich monatelang über das Kunststoffkörbchen aufgeregt, in dem wir diese herrlichen Brötchen legen. Egal, ob ich es vorher mit einer schönen Serviette ausgelegt hatte, es sah einfach nicht aus!

Heute Morgen aber hat es mir viel Freude bereitet, die Brötchen (die mein Mann gestern Abend noch extra fürs Fotoshooting gebacken hat) im selbstgemachten Körbchen zum Tisch zu tragen!
 

Es ist mein erster Versuch aus Seil ein Körbchen zu machen und daher ist es nicht perfekt, aber die Brötchen hat es nicht gestört...
 

P.S.1: Inspiration fand ich hier und hier.
P.S.2: Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!
 

Kommentare

  1. I like this basket! May I ask which size of hook you used?
    I'm in love with the romantic edge you made on this basket, I think it's perfect!
    Take care,
    Sigrid

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Sigid,
      thank you very much. It's a N°3 hook. I used Schachenmayr Catania 130 and 257, and the rope is 6mm in diameter.
      Have a creative week,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  2. What a beautiful basket !!!!
    Have a shinny week !
    Anna

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. lovely and more so because it isn't perfect! happy rolls for everyone!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much! You're probably right: No need to be perfect - I like the basket anyway.
      Have a crafty week!

      Löschen
  4. The basket is really lovely, and the rolls look yummy!
    Jillxo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Jill, the rolls really are yummy (they never last long)!

      Löschen
  5. Beautiful, thank you so much for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party this week. Pinned!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Teresa, thank you very much!
      Have a nice weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  6. Der Broetchen Korb ist total schoen Marjan, love it! I finally found a place here in Spain where to get pretty good Broetchen, so now I need to make this little cute basket!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Katrin,
      I couldn't do without rolls on Sundays. If you'd consider making a basket: the rope I used was 5mm in diameter and I needed approx. 16m.
      Have a creative week,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  7. Es hermoso! Complemento perfecto para los panes

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts